Monday, January 30, 2012

My Idea for Colonization of the Moon

The beauty of being a self-proclaimed visionary is that I only have to come up with the basis of an idea. I can leave the fine details & technical aspects to those with proper training. Not sure why this one popped into my head but my motto is, "Into my head, onto my blog." My other motto, "Whoever smelt it, dealt it.", is being sidelined as I can't claim sole creative responsibility for that one.

MOON COLONIZATION: We know it's going to happen eventually.  Plans are probably already in the works. But since I'm not privy to those plans, I am forced to come up with my own.

Problem #1: Oxygen - Ya need this stuff. Epiphany, right? Ok. Problem solved. Biosphere with oxygen generators.

Problem # 2: How do we get a Biosphere up to the Moon? Here's where I came up with my idea.

A PRE-FAB BIOSPHERE - Now I have no idea who can make this or what they're made of. The basis of my idea was simply UN-MANNED CARGO SPACE FLIGHTS to the Moon. We have the technology to fly, orbit  & land space cargo vehicles. My idea is to simply load them with all of the components necessary to build a self-sustaining Biosphere. It might take 10 - 20 deliveries but who cares? Our Government apparently has an unlimited source of funding, credit & small countries who's wars we can support.

So we send off the Cargo Ships & land them on the Moon in precise & close proximity to each other. Once they're all up there, we THEN send up a construction crew to build it.

If it's big enough, once built it can become the foundation for additional construction. Set it up with Pre-Fab Living Quarters.  Places for workers to stay as MORE stuff is sent up to be put together.

So are there such things as Oxygen Generators??? I frequently get my Reality Knowledge confused with my Star Trek knowledge. I can't quite remember what already exists, is soon to exist or only exists on TV.

Anyway, that's my idea.  We're running outta room down here on Terra-Firma. Might as well "George Carlinize" the Moon by moving our STUFF up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment